This is a panoramic photo of the Clifton Suspension Bridge, taken after we left the cafe when the weather had cleared.
The building that was to become known as the Clifton Observatory was built in 1766 as a windmill. It was bought in 1828 by an artist called William West who installed telescopes and a camera obscura for the use of fellow artists.
More recently it has been bought by a private owner though public access to the camera obscura has been retained.
This is Bristol’s premium Victorian shopping mall known simply as The Arcade.
This is a photo of the Clifton Suspension Bridge at night, taken by Tigger almost exactly one year ago.